Friday, January 24, 2014

Life in the fast lane...

Remember my last post on here? (If not, take two seconds to scroll down the page & give it a glance.) It was from almost a month ago & a whine-fest about how I had no hope for an upcoming job interview. Guess what I've been doing all this time? WORKING!! It turned out not to be an interview. I was hired on the spot. Now I'm puling down fast food money. Where at? Carl's Jr.
A representation of me. Don't expect me to actually do this.
Unfortunately I'm making less $ at this job than I was at my previous one. Well, I am working less hours as well. But as with every job, there's the glorious thing called money! So now I have a growing list of things I wanna purchase when I get around to having the money to spend:

A non-U.S.A. made hookah

Me over 3 years ago.  It hasn't been that long since I last smoked, but damn it's been too long.

A flask

You know what those are, right?

9/16th plugs

Yeah, you read that right. I'm finally thinking of stretching my ears up again after almost 2&1/2 to 3 years at 1/2". & I'm totally planning on ordering some organic wood ones off Body Candy.
Not these ones, but this is just a taste of what they have.

Vegan, organic, & cruelty-free facial wash/cosmetics

Because I care about the environment, yo.
Maybe this one. Who knows?

Operation

Yes, the game. & none of that P.C. new version where the dude is wearing shorts. No, he has to be butt-ass naked.

Well that's it, for now I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment