Saturday, December 7, 2013

You get the beer. We get the time. You get the coke, gimme a line.

Sorry for the time gap since my last post. It's been a hectic time. My laptop broke & work has been taking over my life. But here I am again with a brand new laptop & more useless crap to share with the world. (I.e. probably just a few of my select friends that for some reason seem interested in the things I have to say.) So the topic of this entry is a subject I am quite familiar with: maximizing your blood alcohol content (or how to get more drunk without spending more). I know it seems like a subject to come out of nowhere, but I recently read an article on NY Daily News (most likely found on StumbleUpon again) & had a conversation with a coworker who (by her stories) is an avid connoisseur of alcohol. After working almost 2 years at a club, I am fully a fan of cocktail drinks. Even though I mainly consume whiskey & some type of dark soda because I'm a cheap bastard, I am not afraid to try new things. I know I had read it somewhere before, but the article reinforces the simple fact that diet soda (to put in simple terms) gets you more drunk than regular soda. Why? Just read the damn article. It's a legitimate news site & the article references a scientific study. But you know what'll get you even more sauced feeling? Replacing soda altogether with a carbonated-less drink: juice. Wanna read the same information on a different site? Try ABC News. Same thing on CNN Health, NPR,  & even CBS News. So there you go. You'll be paying the same price you usually pay, but you'll be feeling more of it. So I'm saving you money here. Well I'm not personally. But I'm telling you how to fucking party. Same diff.

No comments:

Post a Comment